iMotions Help Center (where you are right now) is a comprehensive portal with 100+ tutorials, quick guides, troubleshooting articles and much more that will allow you as a client to get much more out of your iMotions solution.
To get access to iMotions Help Center you will have to do the following.
If you are an existing client:
There are 2 ways of doing it:
1) Request password yourself (this is the fastest)
- Go to "sign in".
- Hit "Have you emailed us? Get a password" (all existing clients users are already created)
- Input the email address that you have been communicating with iMotions with in the past.
- You will get an email with reset information. Click that link and create a new password.
- You will now have access to the full portal with all information
2) Contact Support (in case you are writing from a different email iMotions hasnt registered)
- Send an email to email@example.com and tell them that you belong to XX company which is a client, and you would like to get access.
- An iMotions Support Rep will grant you access, and send you an email.
- Click on the link in the email and set a password
If you are not an existing client:
We dont typically give non clients access to our help center. However, if there are specific reasons you need access, we grant it on a case by case basis.
You will need to do the following:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for them to open an account for you.
- If you have been in touch with a sales person, please cc him
- Support and sales person will evaluate and give you access
- Click the link you receive in the email to set your password.
If any issues arise, please contact email@example.com