What are the prerequisites to access iMotions Certification program?
Before being able to do the certification program you need to have 100% completed the Onboarding program.
Can I participate if I am not an iMotions client?
Unfortunately, it is not possible. This course is designed for iMotions customers who are using iMotions platform in their daily research studies.
What is the material that I need?
- Access to https://help.imotions.com
- Access to http://academy.imotions.com
- iMotions Lab Software installed on Windows PC
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Two or more these biometric sensors
- USB Web Camera for Facial Expression Analysis
- Remote Eye Tracker
- Galvanic Skin Response Device (Shimmer or Biopac)
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Headset (B-Alert or Emotiv Epoch)
How much time do I need to finalize the course?
Approximately between 30 and 40 hours, it depends also on the final project that you design.
What is the structure of the training?
The training contains explanatory videos, quizzes, reading material and assignments. All in a very structured and easy-to-use way to help you broadening your knowledge in biometrics.
- Number of sessions: 9
- Total video Time: 6 hours
- Hands on assignments: 7 different ones
- Final project: 1