Is there any prerequisite?
You need to be an iMotions client in order to be able to participate in the Onboarding learning path. Other than that, there is no prerequisites for this program.
What is the material that I need?
- Access to https://help.imotions.com
- Access to http://academy.imotions.com
- iMotions Lab Software installed on Windows PC
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- One or more these biometric sensors
- USB Web Camera for Facial Expression Analysis
- Remote Eye Tracker (recommended Tobii X2-30)
- Galvanic Skin Response Device (recommended Shimmer3)
How much time do I need to finalize the course?
Approximately between 8 and 10 hours are needed to finalize the course.
What is the learning material used in the training?
The training contains different material that will support you during the learning path:
- Walk-troughs: step-by-step guides and directions
- Lectures: they contain important information needed for conducting human behavior research
- Learning objectives and reporting: objectives for each walk-through and self-reporting checklist.
- Knowledge checks: quiz questions that check the learner knowledge about lectures and other topics that you cover during this course
- Final submission: final report PowerPoint Template with directions on how to complete each step.
- Downloads and References: PDF version of each walk-through and material need to complete them.